Who can get an appointment
- Foreign nationals registered in FRS;
- Appointment is possible only if made by a foreign national himself/herself or with other family members.
- It is not possible to make an appointment for other people.
Registration in FRS is possible for every foreign national registered at the Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic who has been granted:
- a long-term residence permit (or long-term visa) for a stay over 90 days;
- a temporary residence permit for a family member of an EU citizen;
- a certificate of temporary residence for an EU citizen;
- a permanent residence permit.
When registering, state your personal details correctly according to your travel document reported at the Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic.
- OPC Praha I., Žukovského 888/2, Prague 6
- OPC Praha II., Cigánkova 1861/2, Prague 4
- OPC Praha III., Hládkov 682/9, Prague 6
Please note that we are currently working on the gradual extension of the system, namely in terms of new regions, agendas and also language versions available.
The system is under maintenence, please be patient. We are open for any kind of a feedback. In that case contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org (the e-mail is only for technical and function notices).