Proof of Free Acces to the Labour Market
A proof that you have free access to the labour market is a necessary document required in the case of applications for an employee card with free access to the labour market.
The form of such a proof depends on based of what you have free access to the labour market. A proof of free access to the labour market can be, for example:
- University diploma
- Certificate of completion of secondary education
- end-of-year school report,
- vocational certificate,
- “maturita” exam certificate.
- Certificate of completion of higher vocational education
- “absolutorium” certificate.
- Confirmation of studies (a document certifying that you have been continuously preparing yourself in the Czech Republic for a future profession).
If you use a university diploma, a certificate of completion of secondary education or a certificate of completion of higher vocational education to prove that you have free access to the labour market, the diploma/certificate must show that you carried out your studies in the Czech Republic.
You must provide the proof as a certified copy.